The main mission of UkSATSE is to provide an efficient and safe air navigation services in the Ukrainian airspace and in the airspace over the high seas where the responsibility for providing air traffic services is delegated to Ukraine under the international agreements, subject to the current and future airspace users’ needs and operational conditions in the air traffic market both in Ukraine and European Region.
UkSATSE is a base of the national Air Navigation System and the Joint Civil-Military Air Traffic Management System of Ukraine (JCMS).
- Air traffic management: air traffic services, airspace management and air traffic flow management in the airspace of Ukraine
- Arrangement and provision of CNS and power supply system support for air traffic services and flight operations;
- Provision of activity and development of the Joint Civil-Military ATM System Units
- Arrangement of Alerting Services and participation in Search and Rescue operations
- Provision of airspace users with aeronautical information
- Modernisation and development of the Air Navigation System of Ukraine
- Arrangement and provision of training and refresher training of the UkSATSE experts
- Provision of social development and protection of its personnel